Caregivers Wanted- Day and Evening Shifts Available!
269 Bennett St, Luzerne, PA 18709
At Home Instead, it is easy to create meaningful relationship and feel valued. We are here to give our CAREGivers the best experience possible! If you want to put family first, be treated with respect, and have a schedule that gives you and the work/life balance you deserve, apply now! We are seeking compassionate people like YOU who are willing to help local seniors and become great CAREGivers!
Caregiver Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Complete Background Check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license, social security card and valid auto insurance.
Benefits of Home Instead:
- Flexible 10-40 hour work week
- 24/7 office support staff
- $300 Sign-On bonus
- Earned PTO
- Local clientele within Luzerne County, short commute times!
Duties and Responsibilities of a CAREGiver:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks
- Meal preparation
- Personal care support and assistance
- Incidental transportation to and from appointments, errands and activities
Home Instead is an equal opportunity employer, that does not discriminate against age, gender, race, color, national origin, or religious beliefs. We promote a drug-free environment for the safety of both our clients and caregivers.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.