$300 Sign on Bonus + In-House Incentives
Benefits of you choosing Home Instead:
- No LIFTING
- Paid Time Off
- Wage Advancement Program
- Weekend Bonus
- 1:1 Safe & Pleasant Work Environment
- Work schedule customized to fit you
- Work as little as 3 hours up to 40 hours a week
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Personal Caregiver Advocate
- Accessible Office Staff
- Local clientele in Luzerne County- short commute times!
- Direct deposit
Are you a helpful person?
Do you enjoy the company of older people?
Apply to be a Caregiver TODAY!
As a Caregiver you will form bonds with older adults and make a TRUE DIFFERENCE in their lives!
A caregiver position gives you an opportunity to provide exceptional in-home care services for our clients who will enjoy and need one-on-one attention.
Being a caregiver will provide you with a chance to build meaningful and heartwarming relationships with your clients.
We are looking for energetic, compassionate people available for days, afternoons, evenings, overnights, and weekends.
Types of services provided:
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal Care
- Alzheimer's/ Dementia Care
Requirements to be a Caregiver:
- Possess a valid driver's license and a vehicle to transport clients
- Comfortable with providing personal care
- Will train driven applicants
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.25 - $14.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Monday to Friday
- Signing bonus
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Reading, writing, and carrying out directions
- Charting or taking notes for others to review
- Providing companionship and supportive listening
- Reporting changes in the health or status of the client
- Responding to emergency situations
- Transporting client to appointments
- Facilitating community and recreational outings, including transport
- Providing support with hobbies, studies, and social activities
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.