Do you desire to work for an organization that makes a difference and offers meaningful work? Or perhaps have a desire to support the vulnerable and isolated population in your community? If you answered yes to any of these, then Home Instead has an opportunity for you!
Under new ownership, Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- No high school diploma required
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Bilingual a plus
Benefits of Home Instead:
- We offer a great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
- Because safety and wellbeing are of top priority, you will receive all required training and PPE
- We offer free training courses through our online learning platform and offer opportunities for advancement.
- Free ongoing hands-on skill training
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) scholarships
Company Paid Life Insurance
401(K) with company match
Company paid Teladoc for employee and dependents
Day shifts or Night shifts
Monday - Friday
APPLY NOW! We can't wait to meet you!
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/486
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.