BeauCo LLC dba Home Instead is a franchise owned company. The office is in Shelburne, VT. Today, the franchise network is the world's leading provider of home care services for seniors, with more than 1,100 independently owned and operated franchise offices that provide more than 80 million hours of care annually. The Shelburne, VT office serves 5 counties with approximately 130 employees. Our mission is to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate with a positive can-do attitude to assist with recruitment and employee engagement. This position supports employee engagement, recruitment and onboarding activities.
Recruitment and Engagement responsibilities include phone screening, interviews, maintaining candidate database and handling paperwork. Ultimately, you’ll help recruit and keep the hiring process running in an HR department of 2.
If you have experience with recruitment, excellent organizer and communicator, we’d like to speak with you.
This is a nonexempt hourly position. Compensation $15–$17 DOE. Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Benefits include: Medical, Paid Time–Off, EAP, employee discount programs, Aflac and paid holidays
Recruitment and Engagement responsibilities include:
- Conduct and coordinate initial applicant, phone screening and hiring activities
- Assist with new hire onboarding and training (e.g. preparing packets)
- Search files, databases or reference materials to obtain needed information
- Assisting, preparing and post job ads online and maintaining candidate database
- Greet and assist interviewees onsite
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services
- Able to resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- Attend recruitment events and post flyers in community centers etc.
- Ability to answer and transfer incoming calls
- Create files and maintain on a regular basis
- Strong organizational, time management and attention to details
- Outstanding communication skills and problem-solving ability
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Computer knowledge in MS Office Suite
- 1 to 3 years proven experience in recruiting or related role
- Familiarity with hiring practices and stages (screening, interview, assessing, onboarding)
- Experience using recruiting software
- Experience with recruiting on social networks
- Required High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to lift to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Occasional weekends or evenings for recruitment events
Able to successfully pass pre-employment drug screening, backgrounds and DMV
This is a non–supervisory role
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.