Home Instead® CAREGivers provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their homes. These services are meant to enhance the quality of life for seniors. Home Instead® CAREGivers help clients and their families meet the challenges of aging with dignity, pride, care and compassion.
Round the Clock’ 24 –Hour Care CAREGiver Role:
This is one on one, round the clock care in a private home including hospice care. All general home care and personal care/memory impairment services provided around the clock including meals, and household shores. *Sleeping arrangements and space to store personal items will be provided for the Caregiver.
Primary Responsibilites include but are not limited too:
- Reflect the core values of Broad Cove Senior Care, Inc. d/b/a Home Instead.
- Contribute to a positive living environment to enhance a client’s quality of life
- Document daily activities and report any significant changes in a client’s needs or living conditions
- Maintain regular communication with supervisor and franchise office staff
- Provide Companionship & Home Helper services which could include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Providing stabilization and assistance with walking
- Preparing meals and cleaning up meal-related items
- Providing medication reminders and appointment reminders
- Performing light housekeeping tasks (dusting, vacuuming, making beds, changing linens, cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, etc.)
- Washing and ironing laundry
- Running errands
- Accompanying clients to appointments
- Provide Personal Care services which could include:
- Assisting with bathing
- Assisting with grooming
- Assisting with toileting and incontinence issues
- Provide Specialized services which could include:
- Advanced Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care
- Hospice Care
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.