This exciting opportunity is part of our new Guaranteed Hours Program! Home Instead is looking for full time CAREGivers interested in working consistent and guaranteed hours. We have a variety of clients available in the Winnebago, Boone & Stephenson Counties.
You'll work 1:1 with Clients to enhance their quality of life. At Home Instead, we focus on what is important to our CAREGivers. We understand that our CAREGiving Team is the HEART of our company, and the impact they make in the seniors' lives is INCREDIBLE.
What's in it for you?
- Major medical, dental and vision insurance coverage offered when eligible
- Illinois Secure Choice 401k
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Employee Referral Program
- Direct Deposit
- Outstanding support in the form of a committed office staff
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Assistance with transferring and mobility
- Driving Client to appointments and shopping
- Alzheimer's Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Valid driver's license and proof of valid auto insurance
- At least 3 years of driving experience
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
Job Type: Full-time, eligibility requirements may apply
For more information please visit our website at www.homeinstead.com/471
Call (815) 229-8810 for more information.