While we work to match CAREGivers with clients nearby to limit your commute times our Home Instead CAREGivers should expect to be scheduled in any of the following areas in which service: City of Chicago, North Side Chicago, Northwest Side Chicago, Skokie, Evanston, Morton Grove, Park Ridge, Niles, Glenview, Northbrook, Wilmette, Glencoe, Winnetka, Des Plaines, Rosemont, Lincolnwood, Northfield, Norridge, Harwood Heights*Transportation is not provided by the Company
- 21 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- CNA - on Health Care Worker Registry with Active Status
- Experience preferred as a Certified Nurse Assistant
- Must submit to criminal background check, drug screening, and IDPH fingerprint check
- Must be available Saturday and/or Sunday if seeking FT hours
- Must have Reliable transportation - Preference given to those who drive their own vehicle *Company does not provide transportation
- Must be able to use technology such as a company provided tablet while on shift
- Must be able to provide unexpired documents for Background check, Drug Screening, Federal I9, E-verify, and Payroll purposes.
- Personal or professional experience preferred
* CAREGivers who are vaccinated against COVID-19 are eligible to work all available assignments. Vaccinated CAREGivers receive priority for assignments/hours do to high client demand.
* CAREGivers are using Company supplied Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)*
* CAREGivers are completing additional training on Infection Control and Standard Precautions to work safely inside a person's home
* CAREGivers are completing a daily electronic Self Health form that is submitted to the company
* CAREGivers are following the Company's Communicable Disease Policy and not reporting to work if they do not feel well
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity by completing an online application today.
Positions Include: caregiver, companion, CNA, C.N.A., nurses aide, certified nursing aide, certified nurses aide, HHA, CHHA, H.H.A., home health aide, home health worker, home care caregiver, care giver
Equal Opportunity Employer
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.