NOW HIRING ESSENTIAL HEROES!
Are you a compassionate person? Are you willing to those who need help and support in their home? Most importantly, are you able to make a difference in the lives of others and build meaningful relationships? Share your heart, as a CAREGiver with Home Instead.
OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19
* CAREGivers who are vaccinated against COVID-19 are eligible to work all available assignments. Vaccinated CAREGivers receive priority for assignments/hours do to high client demand.
- New Hire Bonus Up To $1600
- $15.15 - $17.25 per hour
* CAREGivers are using Company supplied Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)*
* CAREGivers are completing additional training on Infection Control and Standard Precautions to work safely inside a person's home
* CAREGivers are completing a daily electronic Self Health form that is submitted to the company
* CAREGivers are following the Company's Communicable Disease Policy and not reporting to work if they do not feel well
What does a Home Instead CAREGiver do?
As a Home Instead CAREGiver you would provide support, in the home of the client, with basic household duties (laundry, light housekeeping), meal preparation/cooking, errands, medication reminders, support with grooming, dressing, personal care, bathing, toileting, as well as incontinent care (as needed), companionship, and activities within the client's capabilities.
Our local franchise, with 20 years in business, has provided essential in home care to thousands of people within the areas we service and we could not keep doing it without our wonderful professional CAREGivers! We employ many people from various walks of life who are committed to working in a growing field and being an essential part of their client's daily routine. This allows our clients to stay in their own homes for as long as possible for their comfort and continued quality of life.
Compensation and Benefits
- New Hire Bonus Up To $1600
- Company provided Personal Protective Equipment
- 24/7 On Call Support with a large office team
- Nurses on staff to provide guidance, training, and support
- Base hourly wage of $15.15 - $17.25 for come and go work- hourly pay varies by scheduled daily hours
- Live-in CAREGivers earn $232.50 per day
- Overtime paid weekly for working 40+ hours
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid training during employment
- Time and a half pay on special Holidays worked
- Full and Part time opportunities
- Direct Deposit
- 401K with Company Match
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance (must meet FT qualifications)
- Access to AFLAC, CTA/Metra Commuter Benefit
- Referral bonus program for helping to hire more wonderful employees
Home Instead CAREGivers should expect to be scheduled in any of the following areas in which service: City of Chicago, North Side Chicago, Northwest Side Chicago, Skokie, Evanston, Morton Grove, Park Ridge, Niles, Glenview, Northbrook, Wilmette, Glencoe, Winnetka, Des Plaines, Rosemont, Lincolnwood, Northfield, Norridge, Harwood Heights *Transportation is not provided by the Company.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds minimum
- Must submit to criminal background check, drug screening, and IDPH fingerprint check
- Must be available Saturday and/or Sunday if seeking FT hours
- Must have Reliable transportation - Preference given to those who drive their own vehicle *Company does not provide transportation
- Must be able to provide unexpired documents for Background check, Drug Screening, Federal I9, E-verify, and Payroll purposes.
- Personal or professional experience preferred, but not required
- Must be able to use technology such as a company provided home care tablet while on shift
- Must be able to provide professional & personal references
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity by completing an online application today.
Positions Include: caregiver, companion, CNA, C.N.A., nurses aide, certified nursing aide, certified nurses aide, HHA, CHHA, H.H.A., home health aide, home health worker, home care caregiver, care giver
Equal Opportunity Employer
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.