Senior Home Care in Georgetown, IN
Home Instead helps seniors to continue to enjoy living the lives they choose in the homes they choose with award-winning home care in Georgetown, IN and the surrounding areas.
Our customized home care services are the ideal solution for seniors in need of support from our trained care experts. Some of the many ways we can help include:
- Personal hygiene assistance, such as help with safe baths or showers, getting dressed, hair, nail, and oral care, and more
- Companionship to enhance socialization and make life more enjoyable
- Meal planning and preparation
- Light homemaking chores and laundry
- Transportation and accompaniment
- Running errands, such as picking up groceries, dry cleaning, and prescriptions
- Respite care to provide family caregivers with routine or one-time breaks from care
- 24/7 live-in care
- Highly specialized care for seniors with dementia
- Care for chronic health conditions such as diabetes, arthritis, cancer, depression, and more
- Caring, respectful end-of-life care
- And more
To further assist you in your search for aging care resources, we’re happy to provide some helpful links below:
- Lifespan Resources
- GT Connections (Georgetown Senior Center)
- Alzheimer’s Association – Greater Indiana Chapter
Why Families Choose Home Instead for Home Care in Georgetown
At Home Instead, we’ve worked hard to gain and maintain the trust of Georgetown families. Our Georgetown home care team offers the best of both worlds: the resources and strength that come from being part of the Home Instead franchise, which is comprised of over 1,000 home care agencies nationwide, along with the family feel of a locally owned and operated agency, for the personal touch seniors need and deserve.
Our Exceptional Georgetown Home Care Experts
Home Instead is here to help families experiencing the concerns and challenges a senior loved one is facing. We know how overwhelming and unsettling it can be to be in need of a care solution for an older loved one, and we go to great lengths to make the transition to care at home a pleasant and positive experience. It starts with hiring only the best caregivers in the Georgetown area. Each member of our care team has been thoroughly interviewed, background checked, and provided with initial and ongoing training to ensure they are adept in providing the highest level of care possible. Each of our caregivers is also bonded and insured, for your reassurance. They are then carefully matched to older adults according to similar likes/dislikes and personality types – resulting in a fast and strong companionship between the two.
Contact Us Today to Learn More!
We would love the opportunity to speak with you about your home care needs, and to provide you with a free in-home consultation, scheduled at your convenience, to share more about how we can help. You can reach us any time for more information and helpful resources by calling (812) 213-2166.