GET PAID TO SHARE YOUR HEART!
We believe in enhancing the lives of aging adults and those who care for them. We encourage growth in ourselves while building value in our service to others. We provide a variety of services that allow our seniors to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity and compassion. We pride ourselves on our ability to support our caregivers 24/7 and give the best training to help you be successful as a professional caregiver.
Set Your Availability Blocks & We Will Work Around It! - Availability for shifts must include in one or more of the following blocks of time:
- 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
- 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- 8:00 pm to 8:00 am
- 10:00 pm to 8:00 am
What does a Professional Caregiver do?
Ability to exhibit poise and compassion for seniors and their property with grandeur and admiration; Ability to perform with clients receiving Hospice care or at end of life; Be a good & patient listener in a friendly and polite manner. All applicants must be willing and able to perform the following job duties:
- Personal Care (grooming, dressing, hygiene, bathing, toileting)
- Assist with Redirection, Stand-by Assist, Safety & Supervision
- Light Housekeeping and Laundry
- Engage in Activities, Conversation, & Companionship
- Transportation – errands or appointments
- Meal Preparation / Medication Reminders
- Are you willing to travel up to 25 miles for shifts?
- Do you have a valid D.L., & reliable, personal vehicle with current auto insurance?
- Are you able to stand, walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull for up to 8 hours? Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client.
- Are you able to lift up to 25 lbs?
- Are you able to pass a Criminal Background Check and DMV Check?
Your Benefits / Perks of the Job!
- Competitive Pay
- New Hire Bonus and Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Customized Schedules! we allow you to build a schedule that works with your life!
- Paid Training
- Supportive and Family Oriented Work Environment
- $250 Employee Referral Bonus
(Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.) EOE