Home Instead - bringing the Seacoast & Southern, NH communities over 20 Years of Home Care Excellence!
Now hiring full-time or part-time Caregivers in and round the NASHUA, NH area. Our caregivers fill the need of Personal Care Assistants (PCAs), Licensed Nursing Assistants (LNAs), & Home Health Aids (HHAs). Do you love being a Caregiver, but need to find a work environment that fits your schedule and life? As a Caregiver with Home Instead, choose your own schedules and help seniors live their best life, at Home.
As a Caregiver (PCA, LNA, and HHA) you would have access to:
- Flexible AM & PM Shifts that fit your schedule
- Competitive Pay Rates - +$2 Weekend Pay!
- Personal Care Assistant (PCA): $17/wkday, $19/wkend - No experience needed, paid training provided
- Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA): $20/wkday, $22/wkend - CNA/LNA License required
Would you appreciate the ability to go above and beyond for someone, and build rewarding and fulfilling relationships with the clients you work with? Our Personal Care Assistants (PCAs), Licensed Nursing Assistants (LNAs), and Home Health Aids (HHAs) provide quality 1:1 Care. Apply to Home Instead and get 24/7 support by a team that respects and rewards your skills. Start your path to becoming a Caregiver today!
OUR BENEFITS for our Caregivers (PCAs, LNAs, and HHAs)!
- Hours and Pay Stability - $17- $22
- Competitive Pay - with Weekend Differentials
- Flexible Schedules - Choose Your Own Hours
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – Immediate enrollment, paid vacation, or CASH
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision?)
- Paid Travel Time in Between Shifts
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Nurse Directed Services
- Paid Training – Learn our tips & tricks from 20 years of home care excellence
- 24/7 Support – Our Care Team is on call 24/7 and our app keeps you on tops of your clients’ needs
- 4 Hour Shift Minimums
- Direct Deposit & Mobile App for Clock in/out
- Employee Discounts
- Paid CEUs! Continuing Education Opportunities
- Kind & Supportive Staff
- Assist clients with ADLs such as toileting, bathing, hygiene care, dressing, transferring, mobility, meal preparation, and companionship!
- Providing transportation, possess a current and valid driver’s license, a reliable vehicle, and current and valid car insurance
- Aid in transportation to and from appointments, errands, activities, etc.
- Ability to lift at least 25lbs
- Follow patient care plan
- Willing and able to commit to a weekly schedule of at least 20 hours
- Participate in criminal and motor vehicle background checks
- Provide care according to Home Instead company standards
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.