In Home CNA or In Home Caregiver Indianola
Dallas, Madison, Warren, Boone and Story Counties
A day in the life of a care professional:
Do you love being around people, do you love making a difference? Our clients need care pros like you to help them stay in their own homes and live with dignity and respect. You arrive at your senior’s home with a smile and catch up with them since your last home visit. You would then help them with any tasks needed for the day; shopping, meal preparation, shower assistance, reminders for medications and the best part-- engagement activities.
Whether you are learning a new card game or going out for an ice cream cone to get our seniors out of the house, you are the breath of fresh air for our clients each time you come to the home. Families have the peace of mind they have been searching for since their loved one has needed an extra set of eyes and ears. You are the point person for any communication needed regarding updates in your client's care plan. Families rely on you to notice any changes that might require further medical attention. You are a leader in the home and work well with other team members who all share the common goal, professionally, compassionately, helping people craft their own vision of aging.
What we have to offer you:
· Performance Reviews at 60 days of hire
· Weekend Differential Pay
· Access to medical benefits
· Supplemental insurance
· Paid Vacation
· Full time or Part time hours
· Paid Comprehensive Training
· 401K match
· Client hours scheduled are guaranteed hours, no last-minute cancellations
· 24-hour office support
· Visits close to your own home
· Referral bonus program up to 250 dollars
What we need from you:
· A belief in our mission to keep seniors thriving in their own homes
· Valid Auto insurance and Driver’s License
· Criminal background check and drug screening required
· The ability to work in the Indianola, Norwalk or Carlisle areas
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in learning more about, apply on the company sitehttps://www.homeinstead.com/location/445/home-care-jobs/ we appreciate you!