At Home Instead, it is easy to create meaningful relationships and feel valued. We are here to give our CAREGivers the best experience possible! If you want to put family first, be treated with respect, and have a schedule that gives you the work/life balance you deserve, apply now! We are seeking compassionate people like YOU who are willing to help local seniors and become great CAREGivers!
Find a Career that fits your lifestyle - Caregiver - In-Home Senior Care Worker - Direct Support Professional - Aide - Home Care Worker - Professional Caregiver
Work close to home! - Serving clients in State College, Bellefonte, Pleasant Gap, Boalsburg, Howard, Pennsylvania Furnace, Centre Hall, Philipsburg and more!
Caregiver Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Complete Background Check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license, social security card and valid auto insurance.
We offer an Excellent CAREGiver Benefits Package:
- Flexible 10-40 hour work week
- 24/7 Office Support
- $500 Sign-On bonus
- Increased Wages
- Paid Training
- Paid Shadow Shifts
- Bonus Opportunities
- Annual CAREGiver Events
- Virtual Interviews Offered
- PPE Provided
- Full-time positions - Earn up to $14/hour
- Mileage Paid Between Shifts
- Verizon/Sprint Wireless Discounts
- Insurance Options
- Local clientele within Centre County, short commute times!
Duties and Responsibilities of a CAREGiver:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks
- Meal preparation
- Personal care support and assistance
- Incidental transportation to and from appointments, errands and activities
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.