Watch Our 20 Year Anniversary Celebration Video!
In 2021 We Celebrated the 20th Anniversary of Home Instead in Skokie
We are incredibly grateful to all of our CAREGivers, Clients, Office Team Members, and community partners who’ve shared this journey, helping us pursue our mission of providing compassionate care and peace of mind.
In celebration of our anniversary, our franchise offices donated ‘Twenty-for-Twenty', making 20 separate donations to local non-profits that serve senior citizens in our community.
1. Center For Concern, Park Ridge
2. Center For Independent Futures, Evanston
3. Center On Halsted – Sage Senior Center, Chicago
4. Council For Jewish Elderly – Care Management Services, Chicago
5. Council For Jewish Elderly – Home Care Services, Chicago
6. Council For Jewish Elderly – Home Delivered Meals, Chicago
7. Dementia Friendly Evanston, Evanston
8. Housing Opportunities & Maintenance for the Elderly (H.O.M.E.), Chicago
9. Levy Senior Center, Evanston
10. Little Brothers Friends of the Elderly, Chicago
11. Little Brothers Friends of the Elderly, Chicago, Emergency Assistance Fund
12. Little Brothers Friends of the Elderly, Chicago, Giving Tuesday Appeal
13. Mesulam Center for Cognitive Neurology and Alzheimer’s Disease, Chicago
14. North Shore Senior Center – House of Welcome, Northfield
15. North Shore Synagogue Beth El Hazak Caring Community, Highland Park
16. One Roof Chicago, Chicago
17. Park Ridge Senior Center, Park Ridge
18. Presbyterian Homes – Community Life Fund, Evanston
19. St. Francis Hospital – Psychiatric, Medications Assistance Funds
20. The Village Chicago - Brain Health/Memory Loss Program, Chicago
We are thankful to the above organizations for their commitment and dedication to helping our community’s elderly in need!