We are seeking compassionate, responsible LIVE-IN (24-hour) CAREGivers for our elderly clients. Our live-in CAREGivers provide in-home, 24-hour care for 3-5 days a earn $697.50 - $1162.50 per week. Providing live-in services allows you to work in one of health care's safest environments: One-on-one in the private home of a senior.
Most importantly, we're looking for Live-In CAREGivers that want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and build meaningful relationships with them.
Our team of Live-In CAREGivers work in the home of our senior clients and provide support in the areas of:
basic household duties (laundry, light housekeeping), meal preparation/cooking, errands, medication reminders, support with grooming, dressing, personal care, bathing, toileting, as well as incontinent care (as needed), companionship, and activities within the client's capabilities.
OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19
* CAREGivers who are vaccinated against COVID-19 are eligible to work all available assignments. Vaccinated CAREGivers receive priority for assignments/hours do to high client demand.
* CAREGivers are using Company supplied Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)*
* CAREGivers are completing additional training on Infection Control and Standard Precautions to work safely inside a person's home
* CAREGivers are completing a daily electronic Self Health form that is submitted to the company
* CAREGivers are following the Company's Communicable Disease Policy and not reporting to work if they do not feel well
Compensation and Benefits
- New Hire Bonus Up tp $1600
- Work 3 Live-In 24 hour shifts and make $697.50 per week, Work 4 Live-in 24 hour shifts and earn $930 per week, Work 5 Live-In 24 hour shifts and make $1162.50 per week
- Live-in CAREGivers have an adequate sleeping space and are supplied basic meal items while in the client's home
- Nurses on staff to provide guidance, training, and support
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid training during employment
- Time and a half pay on special Holidays worked
- Direct Deposit
- Health/Dental/Vision/Live Insurance (must meet FT qualifications)
- 24/7 On Call Support with a large office team - you are not alone!
- 401k Plan with Company match (must meet qualifications)
- Access to AFLAC, CTA/Metra Commuter Benefit
- Referral bonus program for helping to hire more wonderful employees
We’re actively hiring Live-In CAREGivers for the Chicagoland Area. As a Live-in CAREGiver your commute time is only twice a week!
Home Instead CAREGivers should expect to be scheduled in any of the following areas in which service: City of Chicago, North Side Chicago, Northwest Side Chicago, Skokie, Evanston, Morton Grove, Park Ridge, Niles, Glenview, Northbrook, Wilmette, Glencoe, Winnetka, Des Plaines, Rosemont, Lincolnwood, Northfield, Norridge, Harwood Heights *Transportation is not provided by the Company.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds minimum
- Must submit to criminal background check, drug screening, and IDPH fingerprint check
- Must be available Saturday and/or Sunday if seeking FT hours
- Must have Reliable transportation - Preference given to those who drive their own vehicle *Company does not provide transportation
- Must be able to provide unexpired documents for Background check, Drug Screening, Federal I9, E-verify, and Payroll purposes.
- Must be able to use technology such as a company provided home care tablet while on shift
- Personal or professional experience preferred for Live-in position
- Must be able to provide professional & personal references
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity by completing an online application today.
Our local franchise, with 20 years in business, has provided essential in home care to thousands of people within the areas we service and we could not keep doing it without our wonderful professional CAREGivers! We employ many people from various walks of life who are committed to working in a growing field and being an essential part of their client's daily routine. This allows our clients to stay in their own homes for as long as possible for their comfort and continued quality of life.
Positions Include: caregiver, companion, CNA, C.N.A., nurses aide, certified nursing aide, certified nurses aide, HHA, CHHA, H.H.A., home health aide, home health worker, home care caregiver, care giver
Equal Opportunity Employer
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.