Would you like to work with a local company with 20+ years of experience? Do you like to work with a variety of people on a daily basis? Do you like 40 hours weekly guaranteed? Are you in need of access to health, dental, vision, or life insurance? Do you enjoy supporting seniors in their home?
If you answered yes to all - we may have the right position for you!
Home Instead’s Home-2-Home CAREGivers provide a variety of non-medical services that allow individuals to be more comfortable wherever they may live. Home-2-Home CAREGivers help clients, and their families meet the challenges of aging with dignity, pride, care, and compassion.
Home-2-Home CAREGivers work with many different clients, in designated community areas, from 30 minutes to 2 hours each visit, during the course of scheduled work hours. Home-2-Home CAREGivers perform a variety of tasks as needed by each client.
HOME INSTEAD OFFERS A COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PLAN FOR OUR HOME-2-HOME CAREGIVERS:
- New Hire Bonus Up To $1600
- $17 per hour with 40 weekly guaranteed hours + overtime possibilities
- $200 Monthly Car Allowance
- Company provided Personal Protective Equipment
- 24/7 On Call Support with a large office team
- Nurses on staff to provide guidance, training, and support
- Paid Sick Leave after 6 months
- Paid training
- Time and a half pay on special Holidays worked
- Overtime opportunities
- Direct Deposit
- 401K Retirement Plan after 1 year of employment
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance Options at 90 days
- Access to AFLAC, CTA/Metra Commuter Benefit
- Referral bonus program for helping to hire more wonderful employees
- Essential Job Requirements for Home-2-Home CAREGivers:
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Ability to present a valid Driver’s License and travel to multiple client locations during a workday
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination or Ability to be vaccinated for COVID-19 and Influenza and provide proof of vaccinations
- Must have reliable personal vehicle to go from client to client
- Must have a clean background check, drug screening, reference checks, DMV check, and fingerprints
- Ability to read, write, and speak in English
- Must be able to use technology such as computer, smartphone, and other devices used in client care
- Personal or professional experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to lift, push or pull in excess of 25 pounds
- Ability to bend, twist, stoop, kneel, and reach
- Ability to withstand exposure to dust, mold, mildew and cleaning solutions
- Ability to treat and care for clients and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to adapt to various living environments and locations
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to duties and responsibilities that may change daily
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
If you are interested in this fulfilling career opportunity complete an online application today.Positions Include: caregiver, companion, CNA, C.N.A., nurses aide, certified nursing aide, certified nurses aide, HHA, CHHA, H.H.A., home health aide, home health worker, home care caregiver, care giver
Equal Opportunity Employer
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.