Work with seniors and make a difference in the lives you provide care for.
Enjoy a rewarding career as a Home Instead Caregiver!
HOME INSTEAD– Seattle is hiring Caregivers, HCA’s and NA-C’s to provide care for clients from Seattle to Shoreline.
Home Instead CAREGivers enjoy a safe working environment, a complete benefits package, and many perks including:
- A schedule that suits your availability (20 hours/week minimum)
- $17 to $23/hour, PLUS overtime and holiday pay
- Paid time off
- Free ORCA Pass
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time between shifts
- Health insurance
- Simple IRA with a 3% match
- Cell phone discounts
- Daily wellness checks
- Personal protective equipment provided
- Free Continuing Education Units
- Specialized training in a virtual classroom
- On-site training, as needed
- Career Path to advancement
- 24/7 support
- Experienced, professional support team
- and much more!
Home Instead CAREGivers must meet the following requirements:
- Active (or pending) CNA or HCA license
- 21 years old or older
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Valid driver's license with auto insurance
- Ability to read, write, speak and follow verbal/written directions in English
- Reliable and punctual
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.