Sales & Marketing Representative
Home Office Opportunity
Home Instead is looking for a Sales & Marketing Representative or what we call in our industry, a Client Care & Marketing Coordinator. The Client Care & Marketing Coordinator is a critical role on our team and offers the chance to enhance the lives of aging adults. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. Our growing team has been voted three years in a row by Dallas Morning News as one of DFW’s Top 100 best places to work by our employees. This is a great opportunity for a high energy, outgoing, detailed oriented professional. We offer competitive pay ($40,000 to $46,000 annually), paid holidays, flexible work environment (work from home) and opportunities to advance your career!
Duties of the Client Care & Marketing Coordinator include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the Inquiry process to ensure that appropriate out-reach and follow up is delivered on-time- all the time to prospective clients.
- Manage on-going referral partner communication campaign including the creation of messaging and management of the overall process
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Conduct Service Inquiries, Care Consultations, QA visits, and Intros
- Must demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must be able to work both at home and in the office depending on your work plans
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, weekly, and monthly in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Must be detail oriented
- College degree preferred
- Sales experience is helpful or outgoing personality is required
- One-year experience in home care, health care or senior-related industry is a plus, an equivalent combination of education and work experience will be considered
- Social work education/experience is a plus
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.