Find fulfillment through a career as a professional caregiver
We highly value our Care Pros, and that’s why we asked Care Pro Christie to tell you what it can be like to work with Home Instead®.
Why Are We CAREGivers?
CAREGivers are – and always have been – the heartbeat of Home Instead. CAREGivers need to be ethical and diligent. They need to be compassionate while paying attention to details. CAREGivers need to be respectful, kind, and caring and must be able to craft relationships using the training they’ve received. There are caregivers, then there are Home Instead CAREGivers. Are you looking to make a real difference in the lives of the elderly in our community?
Hear from Christie
My caregiving skills:
- Being a positive force in someone's life
- Assisting with bathing & hygiene
- Helping with activities of daily living
- Preparing meals and snacks
- Performing light household tasks
- Listening and chatting
- Assisting with transportation needs
- Building professional relationships with my clients
- Being observant for changes in my clients health and well-being
You are a Care Professional
Professional Caregiving Q&A