Home Instead is seeking caring and compassionate Caregivers for IMMEDIATE HIRE! All shifts are available including Overnights. We pride ourselves on offering a variety of benefits to our caregivers, including but not limited to competitive pay ($13.00-$15.00 per hour), healthcare benefit options, and flexible hours. We offer paid training, multiple levels of care and opportunities to learn new skills. If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity, then Home Instead is the place for you!
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid Michigan auto insurance
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead *
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.