Hiring Certified Caregiver/Home Health Aide for Immediate Assignment in Acton
Hours 8 AM - 2 PM - Monday through Friday
Female Client living with spouse needing assistance with personal care, meal preparation and light housekeeping. If you want to make a difference in someone's life and receive personal reward for the work you do, take the next step in your Caregiving journey by joining our Care Professional team at Home Instead of Chelmsford, MA.
If you want more information about this position, call Donna Graves at 978-256-5950.
- Competitive wages
- Flexible part-time day, evening, night, weekend and live-in position
- Paid Caregiver Training at home
- Paid Quarterly Meetings
- Paid Orientation
- $150.00 Employee Referral Bonus
- 24/7 Office Support
- (Free) Notary Services
- (Free) Clear Care Go App – to access schedule/directions/care plans
- Employees are insured and bonded
- Must be COVID vaccinated
- Tuition Assistance - online classes with Bellevue University
- Valid Driver's License, Automobile Insurance
- Ability to Pass: Criminal Background check, Social Security Check, Nurse Registry, DMV check and Drug Test Screening
- Excellent Communication skills
- 18 years of age or older (to be insured and bonded)
- Ability to lift 20 pounds,
- Provide light housekeeping, meal preparation
- Comfortable with pets a plus
- Ability to provide transportation and errands
If you would like more information about this position or others available, visit our website under careers or contact our office today!
Servicing the following towns: Acton, Ashby, Ayer, Bedford, Billerica, Burlington, Carlisle, Chelmsford, Concord, Dracut, Dunstable, Groton, Littleton, Lincoln, Lowell, Maynard, Pepperell, Shirley, Tewksbury, Townsend, Westford, Wilmington
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.