$18/HOUR - Looking for CNA/HHA to be ON-CALL
We are looking for an experienced, reliable CNA/HHA to be on-call for our office. The position pays between $17 and $18 per hour and guarantees 16 hours of work every week-end, but may have several more hours per weekend that you will be needed. Your primary job would be providing care to clients on a fill-in, often emergency basis, and you could also start up new cases until a caregiver match can be found. Secondary duties, for which you will be trained, include assisting in signing on new clients, conducting quality assurance visits, delivery of supplies and helping with recruiting efforts. Hours of the position will be discussed with qualified individuals.
- Effective written and verbal communication
- CNA or HHA
- US Citizen or Green Card holder
- Valid Massachusetts Drivers License
- Insured and registered vehicle
- Must be comfortable around pets
- Be experienced in personal care, transfers, use of a gait belt and hoyer lift.
- COVID vaccination a plus
Job Type: Part-time
Salary:$17 to $18.00 /hour
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.