Quality Live -ins needed.
Please call Robin 856-985-6367
ATTRACTIVE SIGN on Bonus.
THE HOME CARE COMPANY WITH HEART
Why work with any company when you can work for Home Instead
At this time Clients are trying to stay at home. If you would like to be a Live-in with Home Instead, please give us a call.
PPE's available for everyday use.
Direct Deposit. Above average pay. Paid orientation and training. Paid time off. Performance-based pay increases. Complete PPE for everyone's safety.
40 hours annual sick pay.
Paid in-services from the comfort of your home.
All holidays including Mothers day and Fathers day, time and a half.
Home Instead is currently hiring compassionate and reliable caregivers to support older adults living in their own homes. If you are a “people person” who loves seniors, we need you now more than ever to help your neighbors be safe and secure in their own homes. Join our team and be one of the CAREGivers who help seniors to meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- · Companionship and conversation
- · Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- · Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal care
- CHHA license in the state of NJ.
· Complete a criminal background check and drug screen.
· Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect.
· Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly manner.
Home Instead knows that older adults need help now more than ever. As the premier home care company for seniors, we’ve been helping people age in their own homes for over 26 years.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.