The care needs of seniors don't stop at 5:00 PM! Many need assistance with dinner and getting tucked safely into bed before leaving, or their families need respite and time to sleep overnight. And maybe you need a flexible work schedule or additional income. An evening or overnight position may be perfect for you!
Home Instead is looking for professional and compassionate Home Health Aides inNaples, FLto become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults right here inEstero, Bonita Springs, Naples, Ave Maria, and Marco Island.
Currently offering Full-time and Part-time opportunities! Consistent and flexible hours (4-12 hr. shifts available), Monday through Sunday!
Key Functions include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Help with household duties such as meal preparation, light housekeeping, and grocery shopping*
- Personal care: assist clients with dressing, bathing, grooming, and toileting (Home Health Aide Duties)
- Provide medication reminders and transportation to appointments*
- Support clients with Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care
- Competitive wages starting at: $13/hr. Entry level, $14/hr. HHA, $15/hr. CNA
- Healthcare insurance (we pay over 50% of premium for FT employees)
- Dental, vision insurance
- Accident coverage
- Paid vacation time
- 401K w/ up to 4% company match
- Professional training and 24/7 live support by our reliable office staff
- Cellular service discount
- New hire mentorship program
- CAREGiver referral bonus program
- On-site CPR certification
CLICK HERE to read our client and employee reviews!
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Possess reliable transportation and the ability to be on time to assigned shifts
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly, professional, and respectful manner
- Have a valid drivers license and 4 years of driving experience
- Over the age of 21 and able to lift 25 lbs.
- Complete a criminal background check and pass a drug screen
- CNAs: State Certified Nursing Assistant Certification
Join our family, apply today!
Careers - Home Instead (homeinsteadswfl.com) or text CARE to 239-596-2050
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.