Advanced Alzheimer's/Dementia Home Health Aide
11181 Health Park Blvd Suite 3060, Naples, FL 34110
Join the premier provider of home care in Southwest Florida!We currently have 10 openings for Advanced Alzheimer's/Dementia CAREGivers and Home Health Aides in Naples, FL!
Discover a culture where you are truly valued. We’re constantly recruiting the most professional and compassionate people to join us in our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults throughout the community. With more and more seniors choosing to age at home, where they are comfortable and enjoy a wonderful quality of life, we need you now more than ever!
Seeking Talented & Compassionate CAREGivers/Home Health Aides who meet the following criteria:
- Has a minimum 5 years of Alzheimer’s and other Dementias experience in a home-care environment
- Demonstrates the ability to successfully care for a client who is experiencing behaviors, such as wandering, social withdrawal, agitation, anxiety, personality change/rapidly changing moods, delusions, and hallucinations.
- Has a minimum 1 year end of life experience assisting with Hospice care
- Willing to work at least 25 hours per week
- Competitive wage based on level of experience
- Major medical health insurance (employer premium contribution for 30+ hour employees)
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Accident plans
- Short term disability
- Hospital and cancer plans
- Excellent work environment and 24/7 live support
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Possess reliable transportation and the ability to be on time to assigned shifts
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly, professional, and respectful manner
- Have a valid drivers license and 4 years of driving experience
- Over the age of 21 and able to lift 25 lbs.
- Complete a criminal background check and pass a drug screen
About Home Instead of SWFL:
Home Instead of SWFL knows that older adults need help now more than ever. As the premier home care company for seniors here in Southwest Florida, we’ve been helping people age in their own homes for over 20 years. We are a locally owned and operated family business that is committed to safety and supporting the well-being of our employees, seniors, and their families. We love our employees and go above and beyond to help them succeed. You're going to love working with us!
Questions? Call 239-596-2050 to speak with one of our recruiters today!
Join our family, apply online!
Careers - Home Instead (homeinsteadswfl.com) or text CARE to 239-596-2050
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.