Our caregivers are changing the face of aging every day! We would love to have you on our team to help seniors stay in their own homes longer. Come to Home Instead and find a purpose in the work that you do. Our caregiving staff are highly driven to succeed in multiple areas. They speak positively to themselves, and they love all feedback. They have a mindset for success.
What we have to offer you:
- Competitive Wages ($17-$20 per hour)
- Caregiver Career Path (just ask!)
- Family Culture
- 90 day pay increases
- Access to medical benefits
- Supplemental insurance
- The ability to establish a relationship with those you serve with minimum shift lengths of 4 hours-no inconvenient 1-hour shifts
- Paid Comprehensive Training
- 401K match
- Client hours scheduled are guaranteed hours, no last-minute cancellations
- 24-hour office support
- Visits close to your own home
- Referral bonus of 200 dollars
What we need from you:
- A belief in our mission to keep seniors thriving in their own homes
- Valid Auto insurance and Driver’s License
- Criminal background check and drug screening required
- The ability to work in the Ames and Boone areas
- Minimum 18 years of age
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in learning more about, please text "homeinstead397" to 25000 or call Brenda at (720) 890-0184.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.