Text "homeinstead397" to 25000 to easily apply by text message!
Calling All Caregivers!
Here at Home Instead, senior care is personal.
Are you yearning for a meaningful career that you can be passionate about? Do you enjoy helping others? Does making a difference in another’s life matter to you? If you answered yes then today is your day, to apply to be a Home Instead Caregiver!
Here at Home Instead, we LOVE our caregivers!
What do Home Instead Caregivers do?
- Help seniors thrive, all from the comfort of their home
- Build lasting bonds with the senior community
- Engage in household activities & duties
- Assist in personal hygiene care
- Make a senior feel safe, happy, content, etc.
Benefits for our employees...
- Opportunities to care for people one-on-one and build lasting relationships
- Competitive pay ($17-20/hour with opportunities for raises)
- Flexible schedules (including full- and part-time opportunities)
- Healthcare & Dental benefits for full-time employees
- CNA Tuition Reimbursement program
- PayActiv earned wage access available in advance of paydays
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan with employer contribution match
We offer flexible, personalized schedules, including part-time or full-time opportunities. We also provide paid training and a responsive office staff to help you be successful in your caregiving career. *No previous caregiver/CNA experience necessary.*
As a Home Instead CAREGiver, you will provide one-on-one care to seniors, allowing them to stay safe and comfortable in their own homes. From companionship and home helper services to assistance with personal care and Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care and Hospice Support, Home Instead provides you with the training you need to successfully care for your clients. With office support available 24 hours a day, you are never alone; we are always here to help you.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Incidental transportation and errands
- Walking and transfer assistance
- Alzheimer’s & dementia care and support
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to communicate with clients, families, and coworkers in a friendly and congenial manner
- Ability to treat seniors with dignity and respect
- Must have a valid driver’s license, current auto insurance, and reliable personal transportation
- Must complete a criminal background check and DMV check as part of the hiring process
- Minimum 18 years of age
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.