Caregiver Jobs in Sonoma County
Care Professionals are at the heart of what we do - providing the very best home care experience. That's why we call them Care Pros. You care for others, let Home Instead care for you.
Benefits we offer:
- $1100 signing bonus
- Loyalty bonus paid quarterly
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid state of California license fees and renewal annually
- Tele health
- Roth IRA 401K
- Paid sick time
- Full time 40 hour a week/ all shifts available
- Paid ongoing training
- Paid orientation and on boarding
- We pay for your background check and fingerprinting
- Uniform shirts and PPE provided free
- Referral bonuses
- Competitive wages
- Career path ( ask us! )
- Live 24/7 in house support
Home Instead has a comprehensive onboarding program that delivers in-depth instruction, providing our CAREGivers all the tools they need to be skilled, prepared and confident to care.
Below is a list of the currently open job opportunities in the Rohnert Park, CA area.
Ready to take the next step? Apply below or call Naudia at (707) 586-1516.
Careers in Home Care
Gain a Deep Sense of Purpose
Caregiving is Essential
Caregiving is one of the fastest growing professions with jobs readily available all around us. And there are few careers that provide such deep human connection. With Home Instead, Care Pros are setting the new standard for care to ensure people can age well at home are aging with their dignity and respect intact.