Home Health Aides/Personal Care Workers Needed-Immediate hours to fill In Washington County! No Mandating and New Higher Wages!
Home Instead is growing and we need your help! No mandating, flexible schedules, Paid Time off, Immediate Openings! Immediate need in West Bend!
In-Home CAREGivers needed for all shifts including daytime, evenings, overnights & weekends! We service West Bend, Jackson, Hartford,Germantown, Slinger.
Home Instead is looking for kind, caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults throughout Washington County. Home Instead provides a variety of in-home care services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Core Value - At Home Instead, we only have one core value, Love(v.) or Love the verb. It's demonstrated by our CEO (God) and our eight key attributes: Patient, Kind, Humble, Selfless, Respectful, Forgiving, Honest and Committed.
CAREGiver Jobs & Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal Cares (i.e. assist in dressing, bathing, toileting)
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and car insurance, or have reliable transportation to get to and from shifts.
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits.