We are looking for a ... CNA Caregiver Coordinator (Must be a CNA) - Office located Wilmington, NC
Home Instead of Wilmington, NC is looking for a professional and caring CAREGiver Coordinator to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. This position is full-time (Monday through Friday; 8:30a-5p).
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting Personal and Companionship Care with our Caregiving
- Covering shifts with clients, as needed
- Class presentation to caregivers in training along with staff RNs
- Introductions for new caregivers with new clients
- Mentoring for Alzheimer’s Care
- Must have experience with Computer for documentation, Outlook calendar coordination, and Microsoft Word
- Ability to communicate with clients and family in a friendly, professional, and congenial manner
- Complete and clear a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
*No previous experience necessary, but a plus! - Pay Scale: competitive pay rate depending on experience
Monday- Friday (flexible 40 hour work week). We are a great team to work with!
Paid Time Off accrued; Minimum Essential Coverage/Dental/Vision/Short Term Disability Available after 90 days.
Responsibilities- To always ensure our Caregivers are the best!
- CNA required
- Experience with Alzheimer's a plus
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to use the computer effectively- Outlook email/calendar and Scheduling software
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.