Want a better work/life balance? Home Instead Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their homes. Home Instead CAREGivers help clients and their families meet the challenges of aging with dignity, pride, care and compassion. Home Instead is a great (and growing) company to work for! Come give us a try - You will love the team at Home Instead!
Home Instead is currently looking for CNAs in the New Hanover, Pender, and Brunswick County areas. Full-time and part-time opportunities are available. Clients and shifts are available to fit around your schedule, with daytime, afternoon, evening, and overnight shifts available to choose from.
- Performs duties as assigned on the personalized Plan of Care.
- Helps clients with approved personal care activities, including bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, and oral hygiene.
- Helps provide a clean, safe, and healthy environment by performing light housekeeping tasks and helping with laundry.
- Helps client meet nutritional needs by planning and preparing meals, grocery shopping and cleaning the dishes and kitchen.
- Helps the clients with ambulation and transfers as specified by a nurse in the Plan of Care.
- Reminds clients to take self-administered medications.
- Observes and reports any changes in the Client's mental, physical, or emotional condition or home situation, to Client Care team.
- Establishes and maintains effective communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members and co-workers.
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with state regulations and standards.
- Maintains confidentiality regarding client information.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must meet or exceed the minimum qualifications for required background checks. We do not hire individuals who have been charged or convicted of a crime.
- Unrestricted driver's license and clean driving record.
- Reliable transportation and valid / current automobile insurance.
- Able to follow spoken and written instructions and document services provided.
- Able to function independently in the home setting with minimal direct supervision.
- Able to maintain satisfactory relationships with clients, family, and team members.
- Able to stand, sit, walk, reach, kneel, crouch, and lift up to 25 pounds.
- Flexible Schedules Available (4 to 12-hour shifts) - Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Overnight, and Weekend Shifts Available!
- Direct Deposit Available
- Direct support from office personnel
- Paid Training
- Formal Ongoing Training Program - In-person and Online Training Available!
- CNA Program Reimbursement
- Monthly Care Professional Events, Raffles, and Contests
- Online Program/App for managing schedules and client needs
- Ability to work one-on-one with clients
- Minimum Essential Coverage Health Insurance for full-time employees
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Contact MaryAnn at 910-342-0455 or apply online today!
Starting Pay - $13.00 - $14.00 per hour
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.