Care Professionals in Morton Grove
Care Professional Jobs in Morton Grove, IL
Discover a culture where Care Professionals are truly valued. Having a career as a Home Instead Care Professionals, or Care Pros, enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. We have been providing compassionate, high quality care to seniors for over 25 years. Ready to join our team?
Why Choose Home Instead For Your Caregiving Career?
Do you have a passion for assisting aging adults with in-home senior care? Being a Home Instead Care Professional is an honorable and important career choice.
We start from one basic mission: To enhance the lives of aging adults and their families.
What Does a Care Professional Do?
A Care Professional cares for the health and well-being of someone who needs help with daily tasks and activities. Care Professional duties may vary each day, but basic tasks remain the same when caring for an aging adult or senior.
- Assist with medication reminders.
- Assess the care plan regularly.
- Assist with basic needs.
- Provide companionship.
- Help with housekeeping.
- Assist with transfer and mobility.
- Prepare meals.
- Provide transportation.
Our commitment to quality in-home care begins with the unique Care Professional training program. This comprehensive educational experience equips Care Pros to provide ethical and individualized care to every person they touch. Our exceptional Care Pros live in the areas we serve. Being a part of the Home Instead team means exceeding our quality standards to benefit the surrounding community.
- Competitive Come & Go hourly wages
- Competitive Live-In daily pay wages
- Overtime paid weekly when working more than 40 hours per week
- Paid training throughout employment
- Time and a half pay when working Company recognized holidays
- Bi-weekly pay periods
- Paid Sick Leave
- 401k with Company match
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance (must meet Full Time eligibility)
- Company provided Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- 24/7 On Call Support with a large office team
- Nurses on staff to provide guidance, training, and support
- Direct Deposit
- Access to AFLAC offerings
- CTA/Metra Commuter Benefit
- Employee referral bonus program