Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team in Western Pasco County and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community as a Home Health Aide. Home Instead provides a variety of unskilled-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living - Bathing, Dressing, Toileting, Ambulation, Eating.
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Willingness to work in a continuous learning environment that includes hands-on, virtual and classroom style training.
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
We offer the following benefits:
- Friendly office environment where CAREGivers are cherished
- Paid training
- Flexible schedule
- Monthly scheduling to create continuity of care
- Annual retention bonus
- Dental, vision, accident and short-term disability insurance available after 90 days.
- Direct deposit
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead*
To learn more, visit: www.homeinstead.com/371
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $11.50 - $18.00 per hour depending upon shift
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.