Do you desire to work for an organization that makes a difference and offers meaningful work? Here at Home Instead, our mission is to improve the greatest number of lives we can touch. We are looking for a Lead CAREGiver to join our team!
You'll work 1:1 with clients to enhance their quality of life. At Home Instead, we focus on what is important to our CAREGivers. We understand that our CAREGiving Team is the HEART of our company, and the impact they make in the seniors' lives is INCREDIBLE. We have a variety of clients available in the McHenry, Kane, Lake and Cook Counties.
What's in it for you?
- PTO, major medical, dental and vision insurance offered when eligible
- Illinois Secure Choice 401k
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Employee Referral Program
- Direct Deposit
- Outstanding support in the form of a committed office staff
- Paid training
- Assist with classroom and online CAREGiver training
- Provide personal care skills training for CAREGivers in client's homes/in office as needed
- Offer shadowing opportunities to new and existing CAREGivers
- Introductions for new clients/CAREGivers
- Fill in on emergency staffing needs
- Miscellaneous office tasks when not in the field as needed
- Have flexible availability between 7am-7pm, Monday through Friday
- Have availability at least 1 weekend day
Essential Job Requirements:
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 25lbs
- Ability to bend, twist, stoop, kneel and reach
- Possess a valid driver's license and auto insurance
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, Eligibility requirements may apply
For more information please visit our website at www.homeinstead.com/370
Call (847) 462-0303 for more information.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.