Home Instead is seeking hardworking, compassionate, and dedicated Caregivers to join our team! We have a variety of shifts available in the Marengo area.
You'll work one-on-one with Clients to enhance their quality of life. The care we provide is more than just assisting with personal care and home helper services. It's celebrating each of our Clients and allowing them to age with dignity and respect, while enriching their lives. We focus on building relationships and strive to make great matches between Clients and Caregivers because to us, it's personal. No medical experience or certifications required!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Assistance with transferring and mobility
- Driving Client to appointments and shopping
- Alzheimer's Care
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Paid orientation training & ongoing paid training
- Employee Referral Program
- Direct Deposit
- Outstanding support in the form of a committed office staff
- Major medical, dental and vision insurance coverage offered when eligible
- PTO when eligible
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Valid driver's license and proof of valid auto insurance
- At least 3 years of driving experience
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Must be at least 19 years old
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
For more information please visit our website at www.homeinstead.com/370
Call (847) 462-0303 for more information.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.