Even though it can feel embarrassing, confusing, and scary if you or a loved one is experiencing memory problems, it’s better to learn the facts about dementia and understand Alzheimer’s disease early. Let’s discuss what you know about dementia and Alzheimer's Disease, and maybe even put some fears to rest.
• The different types of dementia
• The risk factors that may lead to Alzheimer’s Disease
• Getting a diagnosis and treatment options
• Symptoms – because early detection matters!
• What might help to prevent or slow progression
• Where to find resources for care and support
When: October 3, 2023
Time: 3:00 - 4:30 p.m.
Where: Sweetwood of Williamstown