We were thrilled to host an educational event in Pittsfield, MA to raise awareness about dementia and Alzheimer's disease. The event aimed to provide valuable information, support, and resources for individuals and their loved ones facing memory problems. It's essential to confront these challenges head-on and seek knowledge early on to better understand the conditions and alleviate any fears or concerns.
- The different types of dementia
- The risk factors that may lead to Alzheimer’s Disease
- Getting a diagnosis and treatment options
- Symptoms – because early detection matters!
- What might help to prevent or slow the progression
- Where to find resources for care and support
To register, click the link below:
Home Instead Office
66 Wendell Ave
Pittsfield, MA 01201
Thursday, June 29, 2023
5 PM - 6:30 PM