Our Dementia Day Program, Friends Club, which unfortunately had to close due to COVID in the spring of 2020, is now OPEN!
Please take a look and if this may benefit a friend or loved one, give us a call for a FREE trial day. We would love to see you!
We all need to have a sense of belonging in a community where we feel safe, secure and valued. Home Instead's Dementia Day Program, known as Friends Club, is a place where all people can be themselves, and where we build relationships to know the person beneath the dementia.
Located in our newly-renovated space in the former Stanley Club at 66 Wendell Avenue, Pittsfield.
Come and see what the Friends Club has to offer:
- Full day (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) or partial day (8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. or 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
- Participation limited to 15 people per day to foster belonging and community.
- Nutritious meals, snacks, shared mealtime experiences.
- Activities and events based on personal interests, needs and abilities.
- Social connectedness to our community.
- Music, movement, creative arts, conversations, volunteering, special events and more.
At Home Instead, we are designing a better day for people living with dementia!
Schedule a no-obligation trial day at the Friends Club today!
(413) 442-0907 or FriendsClub@HomeInstead.com