The passion to care is already in some people; they just have to give it a purpose. At Home Instead, caring is our passion. And it starts with our Care Professionals!
We help build your future.
You'll be working with the company who first introduced senior home care to the world! We pride ourselves on providing BEST in class service, training, education, and opportunities for career advancement.
We're a team.
And trust me when I say, you will feel nothing but love and support from the moment you walk through our doors. Our mission is to pair you with a client that will feel like family. With a local office that all of our Care Professionals consider to be a second home, and a team that you can lean on for support, share stories with, and seek advice from, you will never feel alone. We trust each other and we look out for each other.
We've got you covered.
Not only will this be one of the most rewarding experiences you'll ever have but we also offer a competitive pay, benefits, and a schedule that fits your lifestyle.
- Daytime and Evening Shifts from 3 hours to 12 hours from 7:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Overnight Shifts Available - 10 hours, 9:00 pm - 7:00 am
Benefits of being a Home Instead Caregiver:
- Build a flexible schedule that works with your life and family
- 24 hour support from supervisors including nurse and social worker
- Paid time off
- Paid training both initial and ongoing
- Opportunities to advance to specialized dementia care, dementia club and administrative positions
- Gas allowance and mileage reimbursement
- Health and dental insurance for full time positions
Service areas currently needing Personal Caregiver:
North Adams, Williamstown, Pittsfield, Richmond, Dalton, Lenox, Stockbridge, Great Barrington, Sheffield
- Driver's License
- Reliable Vehicle
- Automobile Insurance
- Three Years Driving Experience
- Pass Drug Test
- Pass Background Check
Sound like you? Call (413) 442-0907 or click to apply.
- $17.50 to $18.00 per hour depending on experience
- $19.00 to $19.50 for specialized care
- Companionship, Conversation, & Activities
- Stand-by Assist, Mobility, Transfers
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Personal Hygiene (bathing, dressing, grooming)
- Light Housekeeping
- Occasional Transportation – errands or appointments
Home Instead has been voted Best in the Berkshires six years in a row! Help us build on this reputation!
Interested? Call (413) 442-0907 or click to apply. Video interviews available.