Full-time CAREGiverHome Instead’s Mission
To enhance the lives of those around us
including our clients and their families, our CAREGivers, our support staff, our community partners, and the Berkshire community,
so that we can live out our potential and help others do the same.
Home Instead’s Values
We fulfill our mission by living our Core Values:
- Build Trust
- Take the Lead
- Share Your Heart
What We Do
Home Instead provides personalized home care services to aging adults.
We relieve the burden of family caregiving, give piece of mind to family members, allowing them to be sons and daughters again.
We value our CAREGivers through support, training, growth opportunities, and fair compensation, equipping them to provide high quality care to Berkshire seniors.
Home Instead CAREGivers will join us in strengthening Home Instead’s reputation as Best in the Berkshires by living our mission: enhancing the lives of those around us.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Personal Care
- Mobility and transfer assistance
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence care
- Medication reminders
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping, meal preparation and grocery shopping
- Transportation to appointments
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
(Copy and paste into browser: https://fa29bc34-d8a8-4692-9187-32a30a5d2cbd.usrfiles.com/ugd/fa29bc_77e9284522b84da9b87205548babaf33.pdf)
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and personal vehicle
- We often communicate via email and text messages. You'll need a smart phone to stay in touch with us.
- You will be guaranteed work and pay for at least 35 hours per week.
- You may be offered work up to or over 40 hours per week and you will be paid accordingly.
- You will work five days per week, including one day every other weekend.
- You will be paid according to the CAREGiver Pay Schedule with at least $15 per hour.
- Sign on bonus of up to $1,200.
- Health and dental insurance eligibility after 90 days
- Paid Time Off accrues at a rate of one hour for every 20 hours worked, up to 100 hours per year
For more information, visit our website: HomeInstead.com/Berkshire or call (413) 442-0907.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.