DO YOU ENJOY ONE-ON-ONE CARE? DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A PERSONAL CONNECTION WITH YOUR CLIENTS? ARE YOU A CNA OR HOME HEALTH AIDE TIRED OF RUSHING FROM PATIENT TO PATIENT?
If this sounds like you, don’t wait, apply today! Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to provide ONE-ON-ONE CARE to older adults in Berkshire County.
We are looking for CAREGivers WHO ARE RELIABLE AND COMMITTED TO SERVING SENIORS IN THE SAFETY OF THEIR OWN HOMES.
Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow older adults to remain in their home where there is minimal risk of exposure to COVID-19. Come help them meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion. The real payoff comes from the satisfaction of knowing you made a difference in the life of a senior and their family. As a Home Instead CAREGiver, you experience the privilege of giving back to your community with every shift you complete.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Companionship and conversation
· Light housekeeping, meal preparation and grocery shopping
· Transportation to appointments
· Medication reminders
· Assistance with grooming and bathing
· Mobility and transfer assistance
· Assistance with toileting and incontinence care
· Alzheimer’s Care
· Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen
· Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
· Must have reliable transportation
· We often communicate via email and text messages. You'll need a smart phone to stay in touch with us.
Whether you prefer mornings, afternoon, evenings, or overnights, we have a client for you. Experience the satisfaction of knowing that you are helping them to maintain their independence.
We are offer competitive wages, paid training, uniform shirts, 401k, referral bonuses, as well as providing a SIGN-ON BONUS up to $1,200!
Home Instead has a great support staff available to you. You are never alone. Come join our team!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.