Home Instead is looking to hire CAREGivers in your area! Make a difference in someone's life today.
Home Instead is still hiring through the COVID-19 Pandemic, and our services are more necessary than ever. We are dedicated to keeping our staff and clients safe and healthy.
Looking for a fulfilling opportunity to supplement your income? Need Flexible hours? Wanting to UNRETIRE Yourself?
At Home Instead, we offer a meaningful career that Nurtures Your Soul! It is a passion rather than an everyday job. If you love working with older adults, we want you to join our outstanding team of caring individuals! Training, Support, and Flexible shifts that work around YOU are available. No experience necessary.
We provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
- Fulfilling opportunity to supplement your income
- Flexible schedules that fit your life & availability
- Competitive Wages
- World Class Training
- Paid on-going development & education
- Supportive and responsive office team- 24/7
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Assistance with dressing/grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence care
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Possess a valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle and valid auto insurance
- Successfully pass a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.