We are looking for passionate CARE Professionals, in Larimer and Weld Counties.
Are you a compassionate person who enjoys assisting others with everyday challenges to make their day easier? Do you enjoy helping others retain some of their independence and dignity, by reassuring safety and well-being? Do you want to make a difference in someone's life?
This is a job with purpose, responsibility, and integrity.
- We offer a great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
- We offer extensive training courses, as well as opportunities for advancement.
Duties and Responsibilities of a CARE Professional include, but are not limited to:
Personal Care Assistance, Assistance with Ambulation and Transfers, Light Housekeeping/Laundry, Meal Preparation, Medication Reminders, Alzheimer's/Dementia Care, Incidental Transportation.
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Respectful and compassionate
- Reliable and dependable
- Good time management skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ethics
- Ability to pass a Complete Background Check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- 401(k) with company match
- Referral program
- Specialized skills training provided
Pay range $17.00 - $18.00 per hour. Estes Park pay range $19.00 - $25.00
To apply, visit www.homeinstead.com/northerncolorado
Please call Traci Episcopo @ 970-494-0289, for more details!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.