Do you desire to work for an organization where personal growth and development are a top priority?
Are you interested in making a difference in the lives you serve while feeling confident that you have the skills and tools to be successful?
If you answered yes to any of these, then Home Instead has an opportunity for you!
Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity and compassion. Home Instead loves their CAREGivers and understands that highly motivated, productive, and confident CAREGivers equal happy clients.
In case of being vaccinated, bring your vaccination certificate. (Priority of employment to candidates vaccinated)
Benefits of Home Instead:
- We offer a family/team culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
- Overtime and holiday pay -in today’s economy, we know many of our CAREGivers desire over time, we work to offer you the opportunity to earn it.
- Paid mileage for on-shift transportation when using your car.
- Option to work close to home.
- Carefully match CAREGivers to clients to help build relationships.
- Positions are available in all of Dade county.
- Sense of fulfillment knowing you made a difference in the lives of local seniors.
- We offer a best-in-class training and development program with free courses through our online learning platform and offer opportunities for advancement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Incidental transportation to and from appointments, errands, and activities
- Medication reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- HHA or CNA certified with all current training and in-services certificate
- Must be 21 years old
- Valid FLDL (Learner's Permit is not acceptable)
- Able to communicate in English (Speak, Read and Write)
- Current Training/In Services (CPR/BLS, Alzheimer's 4 hours, HIPAA, Domestic Violence, OSHA-HIV/AIDS, OSHA-Infection Control, Universal Precautions, Assisting with Self-Administering Medication Patients or Clients)
- Physical with TB test (Dated less than 12 months old) stating that the person is free from communicable diseases
- AHCA (Agency for Healthcare Administration) Level 2 Background Check
- Pass Pre-Employment Drug Test
Here is what our CAREGivers and office are saying about their experiences while working in a learning and development environment:
“As a Lead CAREGiver with Home Instead, I have found this continuing education program very helpful. Not only am I able to stay informed and improve my skills, but it also provides me with the tools necessary to assist other CAREGivers in the field.”
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.