***Home Instead of Middlesex County and Mercer County is a leading provider of in-home care services for seniors. Our CAREGivers provide basic support services that enable seniors to live safely and comfortably in their own homes for as long as possible. At Home Instead, it’s relationship before task, while striving to provide superior quality service.
Our goal is to not only help seniors remain as independent as possible but also to make the employment experience as wonderful as possible for our amazing CAREGivers. We want our CAREGivers to feel like they have a voice in decisions made and that they are contributing to more than just their clients.
Home Instead provides non-medical care services to senior, allowing them to remain in their home and age with the dignity and kindness they deserve. The care we provide varies from companionship, housekeeping, errands, transportation, bathing assistance, personal hygiene and more.
We are looking to hire caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.
We currently have a variety of shifts open that can accommodate almost any schedule.
- Treat and care for clients with dignity and respect
- Successfully complete a criminal background check, drug screen and DMV check (if transporting clients)
- Possess a valid driver license and auto insurance (only if you will be providing transportation, not a requirement to be eligible for hire.)
- Able to lift, push or pull 25lbs.
Live-In Caregivers will be responsible for providing both personal care (assisting with bathing, dressing, toileting, incontinence, ambulation and transferring) as well as homemaking care (medication reminders, meal preparation, light housekeeping and light laundry).
· Above average starting pay
· Paid orientation and training
· Flexible schedule including day, evening, night, and weekend hours
· Paid-time off
· Certified Home Health Aide training and tuition assistance
· Performance-based pay increases
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and bonus opportunities.Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/357 or call 609-448-7555.Ask for Clarissa.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.