Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Why join us?
- Flexible Scheduling (20-40 hours per week)
- Paid In Office Training
- Paid Time Off
- 24 Hour Office Support and Assistance
- 401K Option With Company Match
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance Discount
- Mobile Phone Discounts
- Continued Education
- Weekend And Holiday Incentives
- Gift Card Incentives
- Birthday Gifts
- Unlimited Incentives For Referring CAREGivers And Clients
- Direct Deposit Option Twice Monthly
- Office Hosted Events
- CAREGiver Discussion And Support Groups
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits.
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/357.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Regular distributions of PPE with online and in person education on how to properly utilize the equipment to maintain safety for our clients and CAREGivers.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.