Do you love caring for others?
Home Instead is looking for caring people to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides non-medical services such as companionship, light housekeeping, assistance with dressing/toileting/bathing, meal preparation, and running errands.
We are looking for any of the following candidates:
- Experience caring for a loved one
- Current or former CNAs
- Experience working in nursing homes or assisted living
- Experience working for home care agencies
- Have no experience, but are open to learning new things!
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
Company Culture: We're here to put a dent in the universe!
- Train Locally, serve locally!
- Work close to home or opportunity to travel
- Caring and reliable office staff
- Ongoing support in your job by our team and lead CAREGivers
- working one on one with each client- three max clients per day
- opportunity to serve our veterans
- Make a difference in people's lives!
Learning and Development:
We hire for heart and train on the job!
- Paid training
- World class classroom and virtual training
- No Certification required
- Weekend differential
- Time & half on holidays
- After one year of employment: paid time off
- Potential pay increase at 90 days + annually
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pa
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.