Experienced CNA/CMA-Come Feel the Love! You can be our next CNA and have a rewarding career here at Home Instead! We are looking for people with a heart for helping others and at least 6 months of experience. Opportunity to focus 1 on 1 with your clients and have time to make real connections. We have a small territory, so less travel required to your clients with paid wait time and travel time between shifts. Home Instead sets the bar in loving their Caregivers! If you are interested in joining a team with a positive, supportive culture that values their employees personally and professionally and truly cares for the impact they have on others.
*Looking for CNAs with at least 6 months of experience who want to work @20-24+ hours Part Time, over the weekends, Sat and Sun*Advancement Opportunities*
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship & conversation
- Light housekeeping & meal preparation
- Personal Care
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Current CNA license
- Possess a valid driver’s license and auto insurance (required)
Why join us?
- Starting pay $21.75/ hr
- Variable block schedule
- OR sick time/Paid Time Off
- 24 Hour Office Support and Assistance/Mentoring support
- Continued Education
- $15,000 Life Insurance provided
- Employee Assistance Program
- Gift Card Incentives/Vizient discounts program
- Birthday Gifts
- Unlimited Incentives For Referring caregivers & Clients
- Access to Paycheck on Demand/Same Day Pay
Find a supportive office team that values and appreciates YOU, our "Care Professional"
Job Types: Part-time @20-24+/hours on weekends
Pay: $21.75 - $22.25 per hour
- Variable block Scheduling
- Day shift
- Night shift
Regular distributions of PPE with online and in person education on how to properly utilize the equipment to maintain safety for our clients and Care Professionals. Our office is maintaining physical distancing standards and daily sanitation to train and support.
- Driver's License (Required)
- CNA/CNA2/CMA License (Required)
- Multiple client homes in the following locations: Bethany, Beaverton, Tigard, King City, Tualatin and part of Sherwood
Care needed for:
- Disabled Adults
- Hospice care
- Work Remotely:No
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.