CARE IS IN THE AIR HERE AT HOME INSTEAD! Come feel the Love and find out why Home Instead sets the bar in LOVING their Care Professionals! We are looking for people with a heart for helping others. Opportunity to serve 1 on 1 with your clients and make real connections.We have a small territory so less travel required to your clients with paid wait time and travel time between shifts. If you are interested in joining a team with a positive, supportive culture that values their employees personally and professionally and truly cares for the impact they have on others, we are the company for you!
*Experience preferred but not necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead*
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Personal Care
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead*
Why join us?
- Starting pay $17.50 - $22.25/hr
- Variable block schedule, PT and FT, M-F and Sat/Sun
- OR sick time/Paid Time Off
- 24 Hour Office Support and Assistance/Mentoring support
- Continued Education
- $15,000 Life Insurance provided
- Employee Assistance Program
- Gift Card Incentives/Vizient discounts program
- Birthday Gifts
- Unlimited Incentives For Referring caregivers & Clients
- Access to Paycheck on Demand/Same Day Pay
Find a supportive office team that values and appreciates YOU, our "Care Professional"
Regular distributions of PPE with online and in person education on how to properly utilize the equipment to maintain safety for our clients and Care Professionals. Our office is maintaining physical distancing standards and daily sanitation to train and support.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.