Come feel the Love and find out why Home Instead sets the bar in LOVING their Care Professionals! We are looking for people with a heart for helping others. Opportunity to focus 1 on 1 with your clients and make real connections. We have a small territory so less travel required to your clients with paid wait time and travel time between shifts. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. If you are interested in joining a team with a positive, supportive culture that values their employees personally and professionally and truly cares for the impact they have on others, we are the company for you!
*Looking for Caregivers with at least 3 years of experience who want to work FT 40 hrs/wk*Guaranteed 40 hrs program available*Weekend and overnight shift differentials*Advancement Opportunities*
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship & conversation
- Light housekeeping & meal preparation
- Personal Care
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and auto insurance (required)
*Minimum 3 years of professional caregiving experience required*
Why join us?
- Pay $18.25 - $19.25/ hr
- Variable block Scheduling (40 hours per week)-Must be willing to work 5 days/week including 1 weekend day.
- Paid In Office Training
- Paid Time Off
- No Medical Certificates Required
- 24 Hour Office Support and Assistance
- Kaiser Health Plan Options
- Dental Benefits Options
- 401K Option With Company Match
- Prescription Discounts
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance Discount
- Continued Education
- Weekend pay differential
- Gift Card Incentives
- Birthday Gifts
- Unlimited Incentives For Referring caregivers And clients
- Direct Deposit Option Twice Monthly
- Access to Paycheck on Demand/Same Day Pay
- $15,000 Life Insurance
- Office Hosted Events
Find a supportive office team that values and appreciates YOU, our "Care Professional"
Regular distributions of PPE with online and in person education on how to properly utilize the equipment to maintain safety for our clients and Caregivers. Our office is maintaining physical distancing standards and daily sanitation to train and support.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.